BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

24.12.09

kinda want to know who reads this.

comment if you do, plz! you can stay anonymous, i dont care.


today feels like it was short. stupid work. got some crap done though. and got to see avatar in 3D, pretty sick.

i think its funny that i always gravitate towards people older than me. seems like all my friends anymore are a year or more older. a select few that arent, but they act mature (ish) ;]

i cant believe its christmas eve already! i think i get to open presents tomorrow.

3 comments:

Luscious Luke said...

I read this sometimes, if I think of it. Haha, I know, creeeeper!

Dan Willis said...

Hey!

We met at the writing seminar at Urbana I thought I would let you know that I have come to see what this is all about!

http://jesuswept.blog.ca

jota kaaaa. said...

dude your not a creeper! thanks for telling me!

and hey dan! i'll come check ya out!