BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

11.12.09

being open.

hmm. lots of stuff flyin by me lately. i've learned that i can be a huge lazy butt when it comes to the end of semester. its like i try to avoid being stressed out so much that i simply dont care about what my grades end up being. ha. i've been staying up soooooo late this past week, when i should've been studying and jank. oh well.



i dont feel like i've got my priorities quite straight lately either. last weekend was great and all, but it made me a little burned out? i really just want to leave town and spend a while alone. i have to quit looking for God somewhere in the world, or shortcuts to Him, because the only way to Him is...through Him! haha. i have been pretty selfish with my time lately though. it feels like this happens a lot when i have tons of school stuff to do...i sort of let it pile up and do nothing about it, and most of the time doing other things instead and filling my mind with things that dont matter so much.



haaaaa.

*later...

mind officially blown. just rollin with it. what the crap is going on. but i'm not worried. haha! woo..
this was said to me tonight and i'm keeping it as a reminder:

"it's the damn watered down, comfortable, middle class american christianity bullshit that views christ as a pitiful, scrawny dead guy on a crucifix. jesus is no wuss! he is a conqueror! he is a fighter! and he grants us (ME) the authority to fight in his name. and i choose to fight mediocrity. i choose to fight the programmed life of career, achievement, performance, evaluation, and stock market. i am not my khakis. i am not what i own. i am not what i think about myself or what the world thinks about me. i am righteous because jesus told me so. i am love because GOD himself wraps his arms around and around and around me and tells me he loves me and everything will be okay."

-not trying to make you a big deal, but that is such a good reminder. this is life...i'm God's girl. everything is already done, i'm just supposed to live all of me for Him. no worries.

i'm too tired to go much in depth. tomorrow is a new day. thank the Lord above!!!

0 comments: