BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

28.10.09

abstract

in 2d concepts we watched a movie about ray johnson. and it got me in one of those artsy moods where my thinking just goes completely a-wall. not in a bad way, just some things tend to open doors in my mind. what a great feeling.

maybe part of that is me getting a full nights rest last night. who knows.

i seriously need to start carrying a little notebook with me to write down my random thoughts and philosophies...! because i thought of something on the way to that class that i really enjoyed, but i cant remember a thing about it...

anyway. this guy ray johnson was completely mysterious. one man on the film described him as a collage himself, not really a person. what a great example of putting your whole being into something you love, his whole life till his death. what i thought was hilarious is one of his friends describing when they took a walk, and a person in front of them dropped their coffee jar filled with grounds. as they passed it, he says "coffee break".

i mean really. how funny is that.

today's a good day.

0 comments: