BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

26.11.09

left out? again?

this is the reason i dont gussy up like i used to. and i'm getting the results! though it still holds me back. sorry i have confidence? sorry your bad mood keeps me from seeing you?

i'm sorry. really tee'd about this. honestly, after high school and right now like most times i really do not try to look good for anyone. i've turned into a jeans and tshirt girl. i'm pretty much a bro because i hang out with guys all the time. and really, it gets old. i love my guy friends but i dont have very many girl friends. and the ones i have get pissy about me hanging with guys.

idk. i'm just sick of all of this. i want to love on girls too but its like i'm not allowed. our retarded social rules stop us. theres a border that i can't cross with a guy friend that i can with a girlfriend, i long for that.

come to think of it i've never really had a great female sidekick. i've never been one either. i'd like to. i feel like i try pretty hard. but whatever.

another thing thats been bothering me. i'm not close to much of my family. its like after 16 or so, some just kinda give up on caring/pretend caring. idk.

no one REALLY cares. we all suck at being thankful for what we have. haha, myself included, obviously.

... -_-. happy thanksgiving.

0 comments: