BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

14.7.09

every silence

i know you're waiting on an answer
i saw her beauty overwhelming
she keeps you draped around your shoulders
so dont
let
go.

that song has been stuck in my head all day. absolutely love it. can't wait to see them again. along with anchor&braille and barcelona. love love love love.

don't love how stephen hasn't even read my messages yet. i can't believe i let my hopes get up so high...haha. i mean, its really not a big deal, it just makes me sad. every time i've tried meeting [anberlin], i've had to pull teeth to even talk for 30 seconds at warped tour. that was super stupid. but it made me soooo happy that stephen actually talked to me about not fake stuff! enough about that... and one time, i stood outside the trailer for an hour before they peeked out the window and said no. the other time i didnt even try.

is it weird to think that, without really knowing someone, you think you could become potentially good friends? call it fan-craziness, i dont care, i honestly think we could have a lot in common, after reading his book. and all i want is to chat over coffee, about anything. i look up to him so much...

hm. i guess i shouldnt have even tried. usually the band pages respond in a few days though...



i dont have much to say from the past couple days, except how amazing rest feels.
seriously.
i've never taken that much time to rest before i think. my dad was like, forcing me to at one point. its quite a lovely thing, rest is.

another thing: i can't wait to get out of this house. its going to make everything twenty times better. for me and for everyone else. too much tension with me here. i guess thats partially my fault though. whatevs.

0 comments: